Methods of treatmentThe Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatmentThe Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the treatment is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or of third parties.
PlaceThe Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Owner. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data. The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization governed by public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as for example the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data. The User can check whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details indicated at the beginning.
Storage periodThe Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
Tag managementThis type of service is functional for the centralized management of the tags or scripts used on this Application. The use of these services involves the flow of User Data through them and, where appropriate, their retention.
SPAM protectionThis type of service analyzes the traffic of this Application, potentially containing Users’ Personal Data, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and content recognized as SPAM.
Registration and authentication provided directly by agriculturalcasagori.itBy registering or authenticating, the User allows agriculturalcasagori.it to identify him and give him access to dedicated services. Personal Data is collected and stored solely for registration or identification purposes. The Data collected are only those necessary to provide the service requested by the User.
Direct registration (agricolacasagori.it)The User registers by completing the registration form and providing mgpg.it with his Personal Data directly. Personal Data processed: CAP; city; Tax ID code; surname; date of birth; Usage Data; e-mail; User ID; profile picture; billing address; physical address; tongue; nation; first name; House number; telephone number; VAT number; password; prefix; province; business name; state; username.
Payment managementUnless otherwise specified, agricolecasagori.it processes all payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means through external payment service providers. In general, and unless otherwise stated, Users are requested to provide payment details and personal information directly to such payment service providers. agriculturalcasagori.it is not involved in the collection and processing of such information: instead it will only receive a notification from the payment service provider in question about the payment.
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows the User to make payments online.
Stripe (Stripe Payments Ltd)
Stripe is a payment service provided by Stripe Payments Ltd.
Personal Data processed: email.
Hosting and backend infrastructureThis type of service has the function of hosting data and files that allow agricolacasagori.it to function, allow its distribution and provide a ready-to-use infrastructure to deliver specific agricacasagori.it functions Some of the services listed below, if any, may operate on geographically distributed servers, making it difficult to determine the actual location where Personal Data is stored.
Contact the user
Contact form (agricolacasagori.it)By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the header of the form. Personal Data processed: CAP; city; Tax ID code; surname; date of birth; e-mail; User ID; physical address; nation; first name; telephone number; VAT number; business name; business sector; various types of data.
Viewing content from external platformsThis type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with them. This type of service could still collect data on web traffic relating to the pages where the service is installed, even when users do not use it.
StatisticsThe services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behaviour.
WordPress Stats (Automattic Inc.)
WordPress Stats is a statistics service provided by Automattic Inc.
Personal Data processed: Usage data; Tracking Tool.
Interaction with social networks and external platformsThis type of service allows you to interact with social networks, or with other external platforms, directly from the pages of this Application. The interactions and information acquired by this Application are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings relating to each social network. This type of service could still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it. It is recommended to log out of the respective services to ensure that the data processed on this Application is not reconnected to the User’s profile. Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can revoke the previously expressed consent to the processing of his Personal Data.
- oppose the processing of their Data. The User can object to the processing of their Data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are set out in the section below.
- access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive their data or have them transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive his Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.